Beauty Code Makeup & Cosmetics Tips
Choose The Right Level of Foundation
Foundation is the base of makeup. Choose a foundation shade that matches your skin tone and that blends in well with your skin color. Choose the type of foundation depending upon your skin type. If your skin is prone to acne breakouts and blemishes, never use a foundation that is light and oil-based. Its better to apply the foundation using a foundation brush, making sure that it is applied evenly and no patches are formed after application. Foundation should be applied to the neck, outer ears and back as well.
A compact makeup powder should be used over the foundation to even out their application and to give your face a fresh look and feel. Compact powders help the foundation to last longer on the face.
Apply the eyeliner on the top lid depending upon the look that you want. For a simple look, apply a thin stroke of the eyeliner starting from the inner corner to the outer corner. For a more dramatic look, apply a thin stroke of it starting at the inner corner and thicken the stroke as you proceed towards the outer corner.
· For a more polished look, Find a lip pencil that matches your natural lip color and use it to line your lips and then fill in the lips completely. For a slick shine, apply maxi lip gloss on top.
· Apply the gloss within your natural lip line for natural-looking lips.
· To create an illusion of fuller lips add a dab of Maxi lip gloss 'Dazzling Sun' to the center of your lips only. The shimmer will make your lips appear fatter.
· For extra evening glamour, slick 'Crystal Clear' on top of your favorite lipstick.
· For ladies who want to try a red lip but are afraid a lipstick will be too strong, go for ‘baby blush’.
Once a week, make your lips soft and smooth by giving dry, flaky lips the brush-off, brush your lips with a soft baby toothbrush and then apply some lip balm. Alternatively, rub lips gently with a damp wash cloth. Rinse and blot dry. Now your lips are ready for maxi lip gloss!
You should use an eyelash curler to curl the eyelashes. This helps give a better, long lasting mascara effect. Apply the mascara on the upper eyelashes, in light strokes curling the lashes upwards and on the lower lashes in downward strokes, curling them downward.
DON'T LEAVE YOUR MAKEUP WHEN SLEEP
Be sure to clean all the makeup when you go to sleep. Leftover makeup will damage your skin.
Use a trusted Cleansing produts.
Beauty Code Cleansing Milk©is a good advice for waterproof makeup.